A really scary thing happened today. A friend of mine was over with her baby boy who is the same age as Sally. We had tea and I cut up some grapes i quarters for Sally. She loves to eat with her hands now and small pieces of fruit is perfect for that. I asked my friend if she wanted some for her son and she said she could try and see if he liked them. He had a couple and seemed to like them. Then he took a couple of them and put in his mouth. All of a sudden my friend shouts “oh my god, he’s choking!” At first I didn’t think he really was, but then I could see he had trouble breathing. She turned him on his tummy and held his head down and pounded his back a couple of times. I remember thinking she was to gentle so I stepped in and pounded quite forcefully on his back with an open palm. The pieces of grape came flying out of his mouth. Thank God!! I was shaking afterwards and my friend was in shock. I’m so scared this would ever happen to Sally. I need to take a CPR class ASAP!